Content Writing & Marketing
A type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services.
Why content Marketing ?:
- Build brand awareness, trust, and loyalty – people consuming your content will start to build an impression of your brand. Publishing informative, well-researched content means your business will be seen as authoritative and trustworthy. The more your audience relies on you for information, the more likely they will be to buy from you. See branding for your business.
- Reach an audience who may avoid ads – using content rather than traditional advertising can help you reach potential customers who may use ad-blocking software or actively avoid or ignore traditional advertising.
- Keep costs down – there are no media placement costs and most work can be done in-house. This means your spending can be kept low.
- Increase traffic and conversions – quality content draws your audience to your website, boosting web traffic. Once they are on your site, you can persuade them to register or make a purchase (ie convert).
- Support your other marketing tactics – good content is important for the success of many other marketing tactics, such as search engine optimization, social media, and public relations.
Content writing is a form of online writing which is closely linked to web marketing campaigns. This means creating the writing which appears on websites that are designed to sell or promote a specific product. Content writers work according to the brief provided by a client.
Why content Writing ?:
- Content Writing Makes You Rich. Regardless of whether you own a blog or don’t own a blog, content writing makes you rich.
- Digital Marketing Becomes Easier.
- Content Writing Prevents Legal Problems.
- Acquiring Research Skills.
- Creativity Comes from Content Writing.
- Improving Your Vocabulary.